“Live everyday as if it were your last, because someday you’re going to be right.”
The past few months has really moved the universe with the deaths of three colossal giants in life… David Bowie, Prince and just two weeks ago Muhammed Ali. Each of these dear souls influenced many lives in music and sports, American culture and history.
If one death (much less multiple deaths) doesn’t remind you of the preciousness of each day and every moment of your life. Should the saying “not sweating the small stuff” take on a deeper level of meaning for us all?
Every day, as we move one step closer to the reveal of our bespoke leather products, we must remember to take stock of our good fortune of having the opportunity to build a business that shows off an old world skill by a self-taught American Artisan.
With that in mind, it is important to us that we publicly acknowledge what Beau Satchelle is thankful for:
1. God’s Grace for our talent, our creativity, our well being, our abilities, and our dreams.
2. Beau Satchelle’s Master Artisan and Leather Craftsman, T. Michael, whose discipline and high standards towards his craft are awe-inspiring. To watch him meticulously hand sew thousands of stitches for a bag or accessory is fascinating and admirers who experience the finished product understand why we stand behind the quality of our luxury goods.
3. Our customers’ appreciation of our creations, living the journey with us while becoming our biggest fans and promoters. Beau Satchelle will prosper because of your love and appreciation. Every purchase confirms our decision to break into the world of bespoke and the luxury market.
4. Our readers and followers of our social media sites. Especially to those who read our weekly Blog, and follow our Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We love your comments and feedback!
5. Individuals and businesses who have divinely crossed our path in the first half of this year whether for a reason, season or lifetime. This group includes business consultants, business owners in the luxury lifestyle industry and fellow artisans. We will continue to recognize and promote our “Business Angels” through our blog, as they wholeheartedly offer their guidance and assistance towards our growth.
6. Our current photographers, FYT Productions, who visually capture the elegance of our products from displaying its’ functionality down to the impeccable stitching or the shine of the brass hardware. They have exceeded our expectations and are the consummate professionals.
7. Our vendors who have gone above and beyond in helping us with excellent sourcing, advising us on trends and practices in the industry, and just being wonderful partners and mentors.
8. Fashion and Luxury bloggers who have been kind in promoting Beau Satchelle and we look forward to continue to provide these influencers with beautiful quality products.
9. The City of Detroit. Only someone residing in the “D” can recognize the explosive activity with regards to entrepreneurship in this city is INSPIRING. Both large and small businesses moving in at a rapid speed, the creative community is unfolding in so many amazing ways, generational businesses are uniting to be a force in the community, young Detroiters are expose to visionary opportunities, non profits and governmental agencies are providing resources like never before. The energy in Motown is intense and Beau Satchelle will have its own footprint in this city’s comeback story.
10. And last but certainly not least, our Family and Friends who’ve given unconditional support towards our success. We love you dearly! -AJ
Send us your Twitter comments on Being Grateful!