As the holiday season inches closer and this year comes to a close, we hope our readers find all the solace and love with family and friends (whether in person or digitally). Unusual circumstances of 2020 have us realizing that celebrating may look and feel different, yet with resiliency and creativity, it is guaranteed that new family traditions and norms will emerge.
As with last year, sharing a blog of bespoke gift ideas for the holidays has always been an immense pleasure to present to our readers. With our luxury lifestyle research hats on, we searched for the best in indulging your loved ones this holiday season. Once again, we took time to gather a list of unique, breathtaking goods and services that perhaps will assist you in divine and delicious gifts to wow the recipients of your gifts. Certainly the following suggestions require deep pockets to fulfill the gifting standards of those particular individuals who “have everything” which bring challenges in located the perfect present.
In the search to fulfill our gift suggestion list, the goal was to pinpoint luxury brands that are credited with providing exceptional services or products to clients. We are confident that the following will showcase brands offering unique and world-class products and services.
Nieman Marcus unveiled its’ anticipated Fantasy Gifts list of imaginative curated luxurious experiences around select renowned brands. This year, the fantasy gifts consist of:
– The luxury publishing house, Assouline will fulfill a book connoisseur’s fantasy of designing a custom library curated with a collection of books, furniture, and one-of-a-kind objets d’art.
– For the fitness-minded person in your life (or perhaps a gift to yourself), a year of wellness at Canyon Ranch includes a seven-night stay to tailor a year-long wellness program for you and a companion a host of advisors (physicians, nutritionists, life coaches, and other experts) followed by monthly virtual consultations to maintain your fitness goals.
– The opportunity to collaborate with potter, author, and designer Jonathan Adler in designing a room in your home of your choice into a one-of-a-kind game parlor which will include a suite of furniture, accessories, lighting, and games to satisfy any family’s gaming rituals.
– The opportunity to purchase a one-of-a-kind ring from the collection of notable jeweler Oscar Heyman. The rings all designed with exotic gems such as Alexandrite, Mandarin Garnet, and Star Ruby among others embedded in a circle of cut diamonds.
– A carnivore’s fantasy trip to experience Southeast culinary at its finest at Perini Ranch in Buffalo Gap, Texas. This gift includes an educational ranching excursion with the Perini family’s commitment to renewable energy, sustainability, and ethical ranching practices. Your gift will also include a year’s supply of signature beef tenderloin.
– Fantasy gifts also include a Bowlus Endless Highways Bespoke Performance Edition; an experience of custom chapeaus, hatboxes, and custom display cases made by celebrity milliners Keith and James Custom-Made Hats; Personal session with wine superstar, Jesse Katz at Montage Healdsburg with a five-night California wine country escape for a party of six and wine for a year; and finally, the ultimate five-night Alaska experience at the secluded Sheldon Chalet
Gwen Paltrow’s Goop also offers a list she calls “The Ridiculous But Awesome Gift Guide” offering her readers rather unique goods and experiences including:
– A Studypod, a ventilated cube designed with a large black tinted glass window to view nature although sheltered from to be placed in your garden or other inspirational outside environment can be used for a home office, yoga studio, hobby room or extra bedroom.
– Igenious has designed and built luxury freestanding soaking tubs. Beautiful individually sculpted concrete tubs that are unique functional art pieces which integrates a heating system and a fully resonant hi-fidelity audio system creating an exceptional experience of relaxation.
Finally, if your gift recipient loves leather, Beau Satchelle has the ability to satisfy any style of products ranging from briefcases, handbags, and other luxury accessories. If you prefer your loved one to experience bespoke at its’ finest, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Contact Us page and begin the journey in creating a hand-stitched leather product.
Please note for Christmas orders, a personal bespoke leather travel bag or accessory will require four weeks from design to delivery. The last day to order is Wednesday, November 25, 2020, to ensure timely delivery. Or alternatively, present a gift voucher for a future bespoke experience. –AJ
Please share your ideas of exceptional creative gifts below in the comment section or on Twitter!
Beau Satchelle receives no compensation for the products and services mentioned above.
Thank you to the following for providing source content:
Thank you to the following Photographers:
Free-Photos – perfectly wrapped
Jill Wellington – pretty in pink gift boxes
Wolfgang Claussen – Montblanc fountain pen
Omar Al-Ghossen – Silver Montblanc fountain pen